Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mixed feelings

At first, I was very excited about this Groupon offer:


Great, right?  This restaurant gets rave reviews and I have been meaning to go there.  The main complaint I heard is that it is a little pricey.  In steps Groupon to solve that.

Except for two things.  First, the weekend option (really, separate options?) is sold out.  Fine, I can get a weeknight one.  But then there is the second thing.  A big huge red flag that is enough to stop me in my tracks.  The fine print includes this winner: Expiration varies.  What does that even mean?  In the end, I think I will pass on this one, but wanted to share it since it does have some appeal.  I mean, give it an any day of the week usability and one year from now expiration and I would have been all over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment