Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another great shop

I realized on my way home today that I hadn't done my CVS shop for the week.  Good thing that I didn't just skip it!


I got 3 Hershey bars and 6 packs of Trident Layers gum.


The total for all of that was $2.36.  I used $1.99 of Extra Care Bucks, paid 37 cents, and got $1 back in Extra Care Bucks!


Here's how it worked:


I had a free coupon for a Hershey aerated bar, and then scanned my card to print a free coupon for a Caramello.  (They were out of both, so I was able to substitute for other Hershey bars).  All Hershey bars were buy 2 (free ones count) get 1 free.  That's 3 free chocolate bars!


Trident gum was on sale for 99 cents a pack.  I had two coupons for $2 off of 3.  So, 6 for $1.94.


The difference was tax (I guess Florida doesn't consider that list to be "food").  Dollar back?  Fourth shop on the green bag tag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment