Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yoga

So, I was surprised to see MBee Yoga Studio on THREE daily deal sites today.  I'm pretty sure they all make you sign contracts about not doing that.  Interesting...


Here's the cool part about this yoga studio.  It's in an "ancient spanish monestary".  Which, I put in quotes because we don't really have so much ancient stuff in Miami.  But, it sure looks cool!


Anyhow, here are those three links:


$25 for 5 classes on Groupon
$25 for 5 classes on iCoupon
$25 for 5 classes on DealOn


But, before you buy this, I happen to have heard from a reliable source that my favorite yoga studio, Green Monkey, will be featured on Living Social tomorrow.  If I were you, I'd hold out.  Oh, and if you've never been to Green Monkey before and want to try three classes free, let me know... I can make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment