Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger fail

Did you miss me? 


Did you see posts that are no longer here?


You're not going crazy!  Blogger (the Google service I use for this blog) had a major failure over the past couple of days.  Not only was there a LONG stretch where I couldn't get in to post anything, but the last 9 posts are now missing.  Yikes!


Now might be a good time to suggest you reinforce your blog following by liking it on Facebook or following it on Twitter.  Those services were uninterrupted and I did put a couple of posts up last night to tide you over.


We should be going full strength again soon, and I'll see what I can do about restoring, or at least summarizing, those lost posts.


In the meantime, if you have some time to kill, you should Google image "fail".  It's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment