I have been hearing from everyone that I need to take an Omega-3 supplement. Brain experts, heart experts, my doctors, they all say the same thing. But, every time I try to get one, I am overwhelmed by the decision process. Are fish oil ones gross? I know to get the one with the most DHA, but they make it hard to tell how much they each have. So, I keep putting it off. For months now.
And then, I see this free sample. Perfect! Sure it won't arrive for another two months or so, but at least I am one step closer to following this wise advice. If you wan a free sample too, just sign up here.
*This is not medical advice. I am in no way qualified to offer any such thing.
**If you are one of the people whose advice I have been ignoring, please disregard this post.

No comments:
Post a Comment