Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Great domain deal

Do you have your own domain? I do! 


Obviously you know what I do with www.allmyfavoritedeals.com.  Some of the others I use to share pictures, send my own ecard creations, organize my bookclub, give as gifts, run a small business....  And on and on, the possibilities are endless!


GoDaddy.com is running a great sale right now and I think you should take advantage.  Use coupon code INDY129 for $1.29 1-year domain registration, after the $0.18 registration fee, your domain will be yours for just $1.47.  You can only get one domain per account and this is not valid on renewals.


If you don't already haven't a domain, check and see if your name is available.  I personally think everyone should own that!  Or, think outside the box and come up with something clever.  For less than a soda from a fast food drive through now is the time to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment