This might be one of the best free deals that I can pass along - Google rocks!Seriously, I'm a Google devotee! Gmail (free for normal people, I pay 42 cents a month since I have pretty much never deleted an email and had to upgrade to more storage), Google Calendar, Google Reader and Blogger (both essential to your favorite blogs - like this one!), Google Chrome (browser), Google Checkout, Google Maps, Google Voice, Google Docs, Picasa, and - of course - Google Search.
Not only are all of these free which makes Google a great deal, but many can help you find and manage other deals. I already mentioned how you can have as many gmail addresses as you want, and then filter them to maintain your sanity. Other great tools are Google Calendar - set up reminders for yourself on when to snag a great deal or cancel a free trial - and Google Reader - where you can follow all your blogs all in one place.
Happy Googling!
No comments:
Post a Comment