Over and over I kind of find myself loving the deals offered on Huge.com, the deal site for dudes.
Today, they are offering a $25 Home Depot gift card for just $10!
I know there are always things I need to pick up from Home Depot. Not the DIY type? This deal also makes for a nice discount on other stuff they sell, like soda or paper towels.
The Huge.com site doesn't offer as many details about the deal as I would like, so I called them up to get the answers I wanted. If you have some of the same questions, hopefully this will help: 1 - Yes, even though it is an eGift Card, you can use it in store. 2 - Despite the fact that a specific address is listed, you can use it at any Home Depot location in MIami-Dade 3 - See through shirt not required. It is a Deals for Dudes site after all.....

No comments:
Post a Comment