Monday, April 25, 2011

Cheap movie tix!

I think that, like me, most of you reading this are in Sunny South Florida.  So, like me, you probably mostly get the daily deal emails about local offers.  Well, straight from NY* (and a wonderful friend there who shared) here is an opportunity to buy movie tickets on the cheap.


You can get the tickets at Buy With Me, two for $11.  If you see something saying that deals are not available yet, just select the drop down for New York instead of Miami.  And, they have a Buy With Three deal where if three people buy from my link, I get mine free.  Self serving, I know.  But, then if 3 people buy from yours, you get yours free too!


And, unless these commercials were on months old shows I watched off my DVR, it looks like there are some cute chick flicks coming up soon.  So, grab a pair of tickets and let's go see them!


* Just one catch, tickets are good at ANY AMC theater, but can only ship to RI, NH, NJ, NY, CT, MA, DC, VA, TX, WA, CA, AZ, IL, WI, PA, MD, GA.  Let me know if you need an address to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment