No, not the water park - the nail polish!
Remember how you could get every fun color on the planet because they were under a dollar each? Well, it turns out that Wet n Wild still exists - I just looked it up. Their color names are kind of fun too...I have no idea if they are still cheap, but I have a tip for nail polish that is. Sinful Colors polish is just 99 cents at Walgreens this week. Let's face it, why exactly do we buy into name brand nail polish? Is it really any better? Slap a good top coat on top of this and I bet that you'd be hard pressed to tell "Easy Going" from "Bubble Bath"
Insert random Wet n Wild memory.... in sixth grade my class had a "Mini Society" where we each had a business. My friend and I had a manicure (translation: nail painting since I don't think we even had a nail file) business. Since we were two of the three girls in the class we didn't make much "money" (translation: a currency not quite even up to par with monopoly money). But, we always had super fun nails!
No comments:
Post a Comment