I just got back from grabbing lunch (and using the last of my gas card rainchecks) at Publix. Turns out Kraft shredded cheese is an even better deal than I expected and wrote about yesterday.
The sale price is still 3 bags for $5, but instead of using the printable coupons, I was able to snag some blinkies for $1 off a bag. You might want to print your coupons and bring them just in case your store doesn't have any of the blinkies left. Links are in the post from yesterday.
Keep in mind that you don't HAVE to buy 3 to get the deal - 3/$5 is the same as $1.67 each. However, at $0.67 a bag, I say stock up. I know I personally grabbed a bunch of blinkies when I was there today and plan to pick my cheese up over the weekend.
*Blinkies are the coupons that are displayed right with the item they are for. You can't get much easier than that!

No comments:
Post a Comment